Tomiko Kuhara, PhD
- Doctor of Philosophy in Pharmacy from the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Science, Kyushu University, Japan
- Pioneer and leading scientist in the field of metabolomics and biochemical diagnosis of metabolic disorders
- Pioneer in the development of gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) method for the screening of newborns for inborn errors of metabolism
- Founder of the Japan Clinical Metabolomics Institute, Japan
- Professor Emeritus at the Kanazawa Medical University, Japan
- Former President of the Japanese Society of Biomedical Mass Spectrometry, Japan
- Councilor of the Japanese Society for Inherited Metabolic Diseases, Japan
Vrushali Joshi , PhD
- Ph. D , in Applied Biology, from University of Mumbai,Mumbai, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research from Mumbai Pharmacy college, India
- Masters of Science from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- Research officer CREMERE-Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Project, Govt. of India, (2002-2006)
- Research Associate- CREMERE- MILS (Matsumoto Institute of Life Science, Japan) Project (1998-99). Diagnosis of high-risk IEM for Congenital Metabolic Disorders by Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spectrometry
- Government recognized Genetic Counselor.
- Life member of Indian Society for Human Genetics and Indian Society for Genetic screening
- Over 15 years of experience in GC-MS based biochemical screening and diagnosis of metabolic disorders
- Has analyzed over 80000 cases for IEMs and has come across more than 2000 cases of common and rare genetic disorders.
Dr Li Ming Ming
- Doctor of Philosophy in Stem Cell biology from Faculty of Dentistry, National University of Singapore.
- Over 8 years' experience in cell therapy research in bone tissue engineering, degenerative neurological disorders, diabetes, etc.
- Worked through the whole drug discovery process from identification to pre-clinical efficacy studies.
- Project manager in global clinical trials, Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- Member of International Society of Stem Cell Research, European Molecular Biology Laboratories and International Association of Dental Research.
- More than 10 peer reviewed international scientific journal publications.
- Articles selected as two of the cover of issues in Journal of Tissue Engineering
- Thesis committee member for Doctoral candidate (Area: Stem cell development) in National University of Singapore